The system of automatic toll collection without tickets and without making payments at gates!
Action animation “Stop by the rules!”
Animated pictorial instructions show the basic principles of safe emergency stopping on the highway. It is worth paying attention to all 6 safety rules, as well as the non-accidental order of their implementation.
Emergency stop rules:
- stop only on the emergency lane, to the right side
- leave the vehicle along with the passengers through the right door,
- warn others, i.e. turn on the emergency lights, put on the reflective vest, set the warning triangle at a distance of at least 100 m behind the vehicle,
- use only the emergency lane or green area outside the Motorway
- call for help
- wait for help at a safe distance from the vehicle in the green area outside the motorway.