The system of automatic toll collection without tickets and without making payments at gates!
Safety Motorway A1
Gdańsk Transport Company S.A. and the Operator, Intertoll Polska sp. z o.o., work hand in hand taking numerous actions to reduce the number of traffic incidents on the A1 Motorway. In effect, the A1 Motorway ensures comfort and safe travel to all its users.
Regular reviews of the traffic incidents recorded on the road section under our management, conducted in collaboration with the Police lead to implementing additional solutions to enhance driving safety:
- additional safety barriers have been erected at the overpasses
- the existing barriers have been extended in length
- the fencing has been increased in height at the locations where the monitoring results indicate a potential occurrence of large game
Moreover, the A1 AmberOne Motorway concessionaire:
- has devised the Rescue Operations Plan which lays down the rules of collaboration among all rescue forces engaged in operations on the motorway
- ensures emergency drills of the rescue forces on simulated accidents on the motorway
- organises regular meetings with the rescue services to discuss any proposed improvements relating to emergency operations
- thinking about rescue services that drive on AmberOne A1 Motorway we prepared a presentation which shows how rescue services can efficiently and safely use the motorway.