AmberGO is an automatic payment system for the AmberOne A1 motorway based on the recognition of registration numbers by cameras installed at the gates. It is enough to register in the AmberGO system once to pass the gates without stopping, because the payment is done automatic online. The system recognizes license plates from the following countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary.
How to join AmberGO?
- install the application on your phone AmberOne for Android or iOS
- register in the AmberGO system provide your data, vehicle data and payment card data
- pass the gates without stopping
How does it work on gates?
- the system works on all gates – you slowly approach any gate, maintaining a distance from the previous vehicle
- at the entry gates cameras read the registration number, the system recognizes the registration number, automatically lights up the green light and raises the barrier
- at the exit gates the cameras read the registration number, the system recognizes the registration number, automatically lights the green light and raises the barrier, and downloads payment online
What applications support the AmberGO system?
The AmberGO system also allows you to travel with Telepass on-board devices.
ALL VITAL NEWS IN ONE PLACE
CONVENIENT PAY METHOD FOR USING THE A1 MOTORWAY
SIMPLE INSTALLATION INTUITIVE NAVIGATION
The system works on all gates.
Dedicated AmberGO entry gate
Dedicated AmberGO exit gate
NOTE, this is important
If you are not a user registered in the AmberGO system, do not use a gate with camera symbol as you will not get a ticket there, and at the exit there is no collector to serve you there.
- Before you set off, make sure that the credit balance on the card linked to the selected application will be sufficient to pay the toll.
- If you collect the ticket at the entry, make sure you choose a manned exit gate.
- The drivers registered in the AmberGO system can pass through any gate without stopping – Note! Adjust your speed and keep your distance between the car before you so that the camera can read the registration of your car.
- Make sure you choose which application you want to use and disable the other. If you have more than one application active AmberGO automatically will chose which application will be charged with the toll – which cannot be changed in arrears.
What if the boom at the entry gate will not lift?
- On a gate dedicated only for AmberGO: press the SOS button, the personnel will assist you through the intercom.
- At the mixed traditional and AmberGO gate collect the traditional entry ticket. You will need it at the exit to identify the place of your entry onto the road, since your registration has not been verified correctly. In this situation, you must choose a manned gate for manual toll collection at the exit, as your passage through a dedicated gate will be impossible.
What if the boom at the exit gate will not lift?
- If at the dedicated AmberGO-only gate: press the SOS button; you will be put in touch with personnel that will assist you.
- If at the mixed traditional and AmberGO payment gate: tell the collector that you are an AmberGO user and give him/her your car registration number.
Questions and answers
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the new AmberGO payment system.
Please, forward any questions on the payments, use of the application and the system, and the invoices to the following addresses:
W przypadku korzystania z aplikacji AmberOne – email@example.com
In case of using Autopay application – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of using Skycash application – email@example.com
In case of using mPay application – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of using iKO application – email@example.com
Please, forward any question on the area covered by the AmberGO system and the passage price list to the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org