… and of you go!
Automatic toll collection system no tickets, and shorter queues at the gates!
What the AmberGO is about
- cameras installed at the gates read vehicle registration;
- upon prior registration of the vehicle in the autopay application, the system verifies the registration plaques of your car at the entry and exit to see whether it is entitled to use the AmberGO;
- if everything is OK, the system automatically changes the light to green and lifts the boom. At the exit, it charges the proper amount to the user’s account
How to use the AmberGO system
- you install autopay, a free application processing payments, on your telephone
- you enter the registration of your car and your pay card
- and off you go!
How it works
When you enter your car registration and pay card number in the autopay application, you become an active user and can avail yourself to the AmberGO system. The system is installed on all gates of the A1 AmberOne Motorway. At the entrance gate, the system will identify your registration, change the light to green, and automatically lift the boom. At the exit gate, the system will again identify your registration number, change the light to green, and lift the boom, and the toll for the passage will be automatically charged to the card you entered in the application.
You pass through the gates not waiting a minute!
What need to be done?
STEP 1. Install the autopay application on your phone
STEP 2. Open your account in the autopay application.
STEP 3. Enter the required data of your car and pay card.
You can download the application from: Google Play and AppStore.
If you already are a user of the AmberOne application, just press the AmberGO button.
Which gates to choose?
The system works on all gates alongside the traditional payment system.
In addition, each plaza has gates which can be dedicated SOLELY to the automatic AmberGO transactions. They are activated to the dedicated mode as the need at the specific point in time dictates.
If you ARE NOT a user registered in the AmberGO system, do not enter the gate marked with a crossed collector symbol, as there will be no toll collector to serve you.
How to behave at the gates?
The drivers having an active account in the autopay application can pass through the gate without stopping.
Note: adjust your speed and keep your distance from the car in front of you so that the camera can read the registration of your car.
the boom at the entry gate will not lift?
Collect the traditional entry ticket. You will need it at the exit to identify the place of your entry onto the road, since your registration has not been verified correctly. In the situation, you must choose the collector-manned gate at the exit, as your passage along the automatic lane will be impossible.
Your registration has not been read at the exit gate and the boom will not lift?
At the AmberGO-only gate:
- use the SOS button to let the personnel know; they will tell you what to do next
At the mixed traditional and AmberGO gate:
- inform the collector that you are an AmberGO user and tell him/her your car registration
- if you have a ticket, give it to the collector and tell him the payment method you choose (you can operate the AmberGO system manually, or pay with a card / cash).
Before you set off, make sure you have sufficient funds on your card account to pay for the passage.
If you have collected your ticket at the entry, make sure you choose a collector-manned gate at the exit. Do not go for the automatic gate.
The gate marked with the crossed symbol of a toll collector will ONLY process an automatic AmberGO payment.
Questions and answers
Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the new AmberGO payment system.
Please, forward any questions on the payments, use of the application and the system, and the invoices to the following address – email@example.com
Please, forward any question on the area covered by the AmberGO system and the passage price list to the following address – firstname.lastname@example.org